Sedation Dentistry Lets You Sleep Through Your Procedure...
...catch up on years of dental neglect in one or two visits!
Sedation dentistry or sleep dentistry eliminates all your excuses for not going to the dentist. In fact, Shamblott Family Dentistry is a leading Twin Cities sleep dentistry office. With the benefits of sleep dentistry, we take the stress out of a regular trip to the dentist.
If this is a dental emergency, please call the dentist at
952-935-5599 for same-day dentist treatment.
"I have spent way too long away from getting good dental care out of fear. Having good pain relief options puts an end to that. I really appreciate it!"
Benefits of sleep dentistry...
- You won't feel a thing with sedation dentistry or sleep dentistry. In fact, sleep dentistry relaxes you enough that you'll be completely unaware that you are at a dentist office. Yet you should be able to go to work the next day.
- You can catch up on years of putting off trips to the dentist in as little as one or two visits. When everything is done, you'll wake up with little or no memory of the procedure.
- For those with busy schedules, sleep dentistry allows you to take care of complex treatments that usually require up to eight separate appointments in just one single trip to the dentist.
In other words, sedation dentistry or sleep dentistry saves you time! Another bonus is that sleep dentistry reduces the fatigue associated with ongoing dental treatments.
Explanation of sleep dentistry...
When you arrive at our Hopkins office, the first step is to attach monitors to you so that we can measure your breathing, blood pressure, heart rate and EKG.
Next, a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) will start an IV that allows the medications to slowly enter your body. Our patients receive sedative drugs that work rapidly to create a deeply relaxed state that is maintained - and monitored - throughout the procedure.
IV sedation with a CRNA is more predictable and safer then oral sleep dentistry.
Is sleep dentistry right for you?
Do any of these characteristics describe you?
- Fear of dental treatment
- History of traumatic dental experiences
- Difficulty getting numb
- Very sensitive gag reflex or difficulty opening your mouth
- Extremely sensitive teeth
- Busy schedule
- Complex dental problems
- Embarrassment about teeth
- Denial of dental problem until pain becomes unbearable
- Have avoided dental care for years - even decades
- Regularly make, and cancel, dentist appointments
- Experience sweaty palms or find yourself gripping the armrests of the dentist chair
If any of these sound familiar, then sleep dentistry may be right for you. Call our dentistry office today at 952-935-5599 and schedule your free initial examination and x-ray consultation.
Your "no fear" dentistry office serves Minneapolis | Hopkins | Minnetonka | Eden Prairie | St. Louis Park and other communities...
Call Shamblott Family Dentistry at 952-935-5599 and experience the appointment of your dreams!!
"Very comfortable experience from start to finish. You arrive relaxed with a little help from a few meds and pretty much fall asleep and remember nothing until the work is done and you slowly wake up. No stress or pain involved."
Dental Emergencies Seen the Same Business Day During Business Hours Monday-Saturday. Get Out of Pain Now! Call 952-935-5599 to schedule.